Officially, there isn't a Geeni app designed for computer use. Nevertheless, there are several alternative methods you can employ to access your Geeni devices from your computer. Keep in mind that these approaches are not officially supported by Geeni, so you may need to seek assistance from the respective workaround developers in case of any issues.
1. Android Emulator:
You can utilize an Android emulator to run the Geeni app on your computer. Android emulators like Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, and LDPlayer allow you to emulate Android apps on your PC.
- Download and install an Android emulator on your computer.
- Launch the emulator and access the Google Play Store.
- Download the Geeni app from the Google Play Store within the emulator.
- Log in to your Geeni account in the app.
- You can now control your Geeni devices from your computer through the emulator.
2. Web Services:
There are web services like IFTTT and Zapier that enable you to manage your Geeni devices remotely by creating automation "recipes" that link different apps and devices.
- Create an account on a web service like IFTTT or Zapier.
- Connect your Geeni account to the chosen web service.
- Create recipes that integrate your Geeni devices with other applications and devices.
- This allows you to control your Geeni devices from your computer through the web service's automation.
3. Third-Party Apps:
Several third-party apps like Geeni Companion and Geeni Genie offer computer-based control of your Geeni devices in a manner similar to the mobile app.
- Download and install a compatible third-party app (e.g., Geeni Companion or Geeni Genie) on your computer.
- Log in to your Geeni account within the third-party app.
- You should now be able to manage your Geeni devices from your computer using the third-party app.
Remember that since these methods are unofficial, Geeni may not provide support for any problems you encounter. Therefore, it's advisable to reach out to the developers of the specific workaround for assistance if needed.
Geeni App for PC Blogs